- Terms & Conditions
- Page active
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions to apply, please read carefully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE AND SERVICES)
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between In Everywhere Travel Agency and Tourism LDA, with headquarters in Praceta of the Municipality of São Domingos, lot 45, 2ºdto 8400-435 Lagoa, tax identification number 513 296 336 and contact +351 968 308 464, hereinafter referred to as "In Everywhere Travel and Tourism Agency LDA / Everywhere Travel Agency / www.everywhere.pt "and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.everywhere.pt, hereinafter referred to as" User ".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.everywhere.pt will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing services or delivery of purchases made on the website www.everywhere.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes their order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.everywhere.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you wish to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.everywhere.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The In Everywhere Travel and Tourism Agency LDA will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product / service availability the In Everywhere Travel Agency and Tourism Unip. LDA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 30 (thirty) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time period, and it is not possible to guarantee the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.everywhere.pt, the In Everywhere Travel and Tourism Agency LDA proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco Reference;
EASYPAY LOGOS AND TRADES LOGOS
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the Card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The delivery of the orders will take place up to 15 (fifteen) working days after the order for deliveries in Portugal or up to 30 (thirty) days for orders to be delivered outside Portugal.
2. The shipping costs may be added to the order.
3. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by In Everywhere LDA. The request must arrive in writing to the contact e-mail address email@example.com, within two (2) days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation and / or return of the value paid and / or returned, answered and defined by the In Everywhere Travel and Tourism Agency LDA, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. The In Everywhere Travel and Tourism Agency LDA undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 15 (fifteen) days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness will be indicated by In Everywhere Travel Agency LDA.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the data base (s) of In Everywhere Travel and Tourism Agency. LDA and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.